Sunday 6 September 2020

Sunday.

I got up at 6.20 and put on a load of washing. I had my breakfast and unstacked the dishwashed and put everything away. H said he didnt want to go out on his bike today, I wanted to go out on mine so I said I would go out on my own. We had a coffee and I hung out the washing. H then said he was going to prune the shrubery and he needed me to hold the ladder. I still wanted to go out on my bike but I said I would help him first. We started at 9.45 and didnt finish till 1.15, and then I had to get lunch.By the time we had finished I didnt want to go out on my bike any more so we h ad a glass of wine instead. we played several games of scrabble and I lost them all. For lunch we had soup and a banana, H said he was still hungry so he had a cheese sandwich. When the tour de france was over we had a shower and i cooked dinner.Wehad a burger in a bun with onion and cheese on top and salad.OUR youngest son rang this evening, he goes on holiday next week and will be away till the end of October! I dont thing we will be seeing him again till November.Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment