Monday 31 August 2020

Bank holiday Monday

I got up at 6.27 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and H got the bikes out of the garage. We had a cup of tea and also a small cup of proper coffee. I hung the washing out, tidied the kitchen and vacumed downstairs before I read some of my book. At 9.45 H said we should get ready to go out on our bikes I went to clean my teeth and suddenly realised I had not had and breakfast! I quickly had a couple of ryvita with butter and marmite and also a banana. We had a nice ride but I had a lot of trouble with my gears, I couldnt get on to my small ring so it was really hard work going up and over the N D R bridge and the hill into Reepham from Whitwell station. On the way home we saw out grandson and his partner out on their bikes. When we got home we had a coffee and then soup for lunch followed by a slice of fruit cake. I got all my washing dry again, I picked 60 tomatoes and made a pot of tea. I had a bath and then made fish and chips for our evening meal. I have to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment