Saturday 30 May 2020

Saturday

I got up at 6 o’clock and made a pot of tea. I had ryvita with butter and marmite. I sat and read my book till H got up. We had a coffee and I dressed so I could get the bins in when they had been emptied. We put our chairs up in the garden to dry the dew off them so we could use them later. H went up to turbo so I swept the toilet and kitchen floors, vacuumed the rest of downstairs and then scrubbed the kitchen and toilet floors. I made a loaf of bread and when that was done I made some bread rolls. I used the bread maker to make the dough and finished them off in the oven, I made the bed. After that I read a bit of my book and pulled another bucket of weeds out of the garden. I sat in the sun for a while. When H finished his ride we had a coffee and a slice of cake. We also had a banana. We sat in the garden again till it became too hot. We watched tipping point, had a shower and then a bbq this evening. We had a cup of tea while we were watching tipping point and a G&T with our burgers.  🍔. We watched Ninja warrior and only one man made it through. After it was over I watered the tomatoes and came in to watch Britain’s got talent. I then realised I didn’t skip today! I can’t do it now because I feel stuffed, our burgers were huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment