Wednesday 13 May 2020

Day 55.

I got up at 6.25 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge for breakfast with a mug of tea. When the washing was done I hung it out. Now H went to bed last night just before Eastenders started so it was before 7.30 and he got up this morning at 7.10 so he almost had 12 ours in bed! After he had had his breakfast he made us a coffee and when I had finished mine I un stacked the dishwasher and put everything away. I watered my plants and swept the kitchen floor and wiped all the worktops and cupboard doors. I made the bed and put the rubbish out into the various bins. I watered the things we moved and at 10 15 we had an instant coffee. I sat and read a bit of my book after I had a skip and for lunch we had cheese on toast. After lunch we got a message from our daughter saying she was on her way home and had our shopping so we left right away so we could collect it. We saw our daughter and our youngest granddaughter so that was nice. They are both still looking well even though they are in front line jobs. When we got home I put our shopping away and read my tv magazine. We watched tipping point, had a bath, I washed my hair and I cooked dinner. We had a chicken and chorizo pasta bake for dinner tonight and I have enough leftover for tomorrow as well. Tonight I have 2 soaps to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment