Sunday 3 May 2020

Day 45

I got up at 7 after a good nights sleep. I put on a load of washing and then had tea and porridge for breakfast. We had a coffee and H went up to turbo. I did all the ironing up to date and hung out the washing. I made the bed and went outside to skip! While I was outside I did a bit of weeding and when I came in I washed my hands and emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I began to restack  it and H finished hid ride so I made us an instant coffee. At 12.30 I made lunch, salmon sandwiches. H poured us a glass of wine and I sat in the conservatory and read my book. I finished my book so I had a few games of patience. When I got the washing in I took my skipping rope with me and had another skip. I had a shower, made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. We had quiche with tomatoes and potato wedges. We were going to cycle to the bank tomorrow but luckily H heard it’s a bank holiday Monday! Because I’m not working I had no idea! So now he says he will do it by phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment