Friday 29 May 2020

Friday.

I got up at 5.30and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea, a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. I sat and read my book till H got up. We had a coffee and I hung out the washing. It’s another lovely day! I did some housework while H was writing a letter to his Spanish teacher. When he had finished he wanted to deliver it so I said I would go with him because I had to collect my prescription from the chemist. We were so pleased because when we got to the chemist there was no queue and the shop was empty, so I was able to walk straight in, we delivered the letter and when we got back home we had a cup of coffee and a slice of cake sitting in the garden. We stayed outside for a couple of hours. When we came in I got us a cheese sandwich to have with our radishes. After lunch I worked in the garden till I got too hot when  I went in and read my book. I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point. I had a bath and washed my hair before cooking dinner. We had cod, chips, mushy peas and an egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment