Friday 22 May 2020

Day 64

I got up at 5.59! I put on a load of washing and made porridge and a pot of tea and had my breakfast. H got up at 6.40 and had toast for breakfast. Next we had a coffee and I hung out the washing. I did a bit of clearing up and dusting, dressed, made the bed and our eldest son rang to check how we are. We were having a chat and all of a sudden it began to rain at his. His wife was out shopping and their washing was out so he had to ring off so he could get it in. I could see the black cloud coming so I got mine in as I walked back down the path I felt the first spots. It didn’t rain for long and after half an hour I hung it out again. We had a coffee and at midday I made us each a sandwich. H had a cheese and beetroot one and I had a lettuce and cucumber one. We sat in the garden in the sun this afternoon getting our vitamin D. I did a bit of work in the garden and have begun to fill my garden rubbish bin up again. We watched tipping point and my boss rang to enquire how we are. He said he will be really busy by the middle of June so I said if he needs me I will go back if that happens. He says he has masks and the big plastic visors, ( one with my name on it). So it looks as if my lockdown may be coming to an end. I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had jumbo sausages (yummy) fried onions, mushrooms eggs and chips. Our youngest son rang yesterday evening, he is still well even living in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment