Wednesday 20 May 2020

Day 62 of lockdown.

I didn’t get up till after 7 and neither did H. I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. We had our breakfast H had toast and I had ryvita. ( H says if I run out of ryvita he has got some cardboard in the garage he can cut up for me!😄) we had a coffee and sat in the garden. I heard our neighbours go out in their car so I worked in the front of the house for a change. I took the weeds out of the drive, cut round the lawn and began to clean up the brick weave path. It’s looking much tidier already. I made us a mid morning coffee and at lunch time H got us cheese and biscuits with a coke. I got a message from our granddaughter saying they were on their way home with our shopping so we got ready and went round to pick it up. They are both still looking well thank goodness. When we got home I put everything away and we had a gin and tonic. We sat outside again for a little while but it was so hot and we had had enough sun for today so we went in. I sat and read my magazine and a Tesco’s magazine which made me feel really hungry so we had a penguin biscuit! With a cup of tea. We watched tipping point, I had a bath and washed my hair. For dinner tonight we had chicken curry with strawberries and cream for dessert. I have 2 soaps this evening so happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment