Friday 8 May 2020

🇬🇧 VE Day.🇬🇧

I got up at 6.25 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. I hung the washing out when it was done and when I went back in H made me a coffee. We both sat and read for a bit, me my book and him Spanish. He went and sat in the garden so I went upstairs to dress and then I vacuumed all upstairs, carried the cleaner down and vacuumed all downstairs. I made us both an instant coffee and we sat outside. At midday I got lunch, H had cheese and biscuits with pickle and I had a salad. We sat in the garden all afternoon and I did quite a bit of gardening. H sorted the bbq out and put the cover on because it was possible that we might have some rain. I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point. I had a bath and washed my hair. I cooked dinner, we had quiche with mushrooms and potato wedges. All of a sudden it poured with rain so H was pleased he put the jacket on the bbq. Tonight I have 2 soaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment