Wednesday 27 May 2020

Day 69 back to work. So my last day of lockdown

I got up at 5.50 and put on a load of washing. I had toast and tea for breakfast and when the washing was done I hung it out. I packed my cheese and tomato lunch with my bottle of water, made the bed, dressed and got ready to go to work. I worked on my own and had my radio on but I must say it felt like the morning was so long! I thought it was never going to end! When I left off I drove straight to our daughters to pick up our groceries. When I got home we opened the bottle of wine 🍷 which I bought to celebrate getting back to work. I had to plant sweet corn, pick radishes and sow some lettuce. I had 2 ryvita when I got home with butter and marmite. I got my washing in and watered the tomato plants then I sat and read my book till it was time for tipping point. When it was over I had a bath and then dinner, yesterday’s leftovers and strawberries and cream for dessert. Tonight I have 2 of my soaps to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment