Sunday 10 May 2020

Day 52.

I got up just before 7 and put on a load of washing. H was already and had made the tea so he poured me a cup. I had toast for breakfast with butter and marmite. When the washing was done I hung it out and when I went back in H made me a coffee. Next I dressed and made the bed before going back outside to work in the garden. It took me ages to get a load of compost out of our composting bin 🗑. I filled a bucket which I will use tomorrow when I am going to move a small tree that the birds have left me. ( a Myra bella) it’s only a baby so I am hoping it’s root won’t be too long and it will be happy to be moved. I did a load of weeding and a bit of digging till H tapped on the kitchen window to say he had made me another cup of coffee. I went back outside again when I had drunk it to finish what I was doing. When I went in again we had soup and a banana for lunch. It went really dull so I got my washing in even though it wasn’t quite dry. I am glad I did because a few minutes later it began to rain. We sat and watched a film. Had our baths and then dinner. We had spaghetti bolognese and then rhubarb with squirty cream. The rhubarb I picked out of our garden. We were going out on our bikes this morning but H wasn’t in the mood. He says if it’s not nice enough for us to go out tomorrow we will ride upstairs. This week I have done over 100 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment