Tuesday 5 May 2020

Day 47.

I got up at 6.20 and put on a load of washing. I had tea and porridge for breakfast. I hung out the washing when it was done and we had a coffee. H got the bikes out of the garage. I made the bed and emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. At 8.30 we got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a lovely ride, 22 and a bit miles. The roads were still very quiet. We went to Aylsham so H could go to the bank. We were lucky because they were only open for a few hours a day and we got there just right. There was only one person in front of us. When we got home we had a coffee and for lunch we had the same as yesterday, soup and a banana. Later we had a glass of wine 🍷 and a slice of gingerbread. I read my book this afternoon, we had a cup of tea, watched tipping point and had our baths. I washed my hair and got the washing in, dry again. For dinner tonight we had the leftovers from last night to which I added a tin of peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment