Thursday 14 May 2020

Thursday.

I got up at 7.25 and had 2 slices of toast with butter and marmite on. I had a cup of tea and a little later a coffee. H got the bikes out of the garage. I played 2 games of patience and then dressed ready to go out on my bike. While H was getting ready I skipped. I am getting better at it and can keep going for longer now. When we went out on our bikes it was dull, windy and quite chilly. We thought it might rain but after about 13 miles the sun came out and it was much nicer but still too windy. We did just over 40 miles. We went to Reepham, Briston Melton Constable, Foulsham and home. It’s a very hilly ride. When we got home I put the bikes back into the garage and watered the plants I moved and then went in and made us a coffee. We were quite hungry so we shared a tin of beans and sausages. I had another skip and read a bit of a new book our daughter gave me yesterday. We watched tipping point with a cup of tea, had a bath and then dinner. Dinner was yesterday’s leftovers with a few peas added.  When I had finished mine I went up to write my blog and watch tv. No soaps for me tonight but it’s Four Weddings and a Funeral later so I will watch that, again. I had just got to the sentence on what we had for dinner when no 2 son rang. He is well and getting plenty of exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment