Thursday 7 May 2020

I got up just before 6 o’clock, stripped the bed and put on a load of washing. I had tea and porridge for breakfast, so did H but he also had 2 slices of toast with peanut butter and jam. I hung out the washing when it was done and we had a coffee. At 9 we got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a lovely ride, 27 and a bit miles. H put on a loaf of bread before we left and it was nearly done when we got back. As soon as we were home I put the bikes away while H made us a cup of coffee. We had a pot noodle for lunch and mid afternoon we had a glass of wine 🍷. We sat in the sun all afternoon, it was lovely in the sun. We had a cup of tea at 4 o’clock while we were watching tipping point. I had a bath and then prepared a salad to go with our bbq. Dinner was nice, steak, sausages and burgers..I picked a load of rhubarb from the garden this afternoon but it was too late to make a crumble so we will have it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment