Tuesday 26 May 2020

Day 68.

I got up at 6 o’clock and put on a load of washing. I had toast for breakfast with butter and marmite. We had a cup of tea and after that a coffee. I hung out the washing and H got our bikes out. It was only 10 degrees when I got up but an hour later it was 16. I dusted all downstairs and read a chapter of my book. H said he wanted us to be ready by 9.30 so I finished my chapter and got myself ready. By the time it was 9.30 we had left and already done over 5 miles. It was a glorious morning, sunshine and hardly any wind. We had a really nice ride way out in the countryside. We saw 4 hares, 3 all in one field. It was a very hilly route, we started off by climbing Ringland hills and back the same way.(21 miles) when we got home we had a coffee , cheese, biscuits and pickle, plus a slice of the fruit cake I made yesterday. After lunch it was really too hot to sit in the garden so we both went in and I read my book till it was time for tipping point. We watched it, had a shower and I cooked dinner. It was chicken and chorizo pasta bake. It was delicious and the good thing is, half of it is left which means I won’t have to cook tomorrow when I get home from work and collecting my shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment