Sunday 24 May 2020

Sunday. (66)

I got up at 6.15 and made a pot of tea. I sat and read my book till H came down and then we both had our breakfast, toast. We had a proper coffee and H got the bikes out of the garage. I did a bit of clearing up and at 9 we got ready to go out on our bikes. My goodness it was windy but we both enjoyed it. 40 and a bit miles. It looked as if Blickling Hall might have been opening because there were 2 men on the car park gate and they had removed the cones. When we got home we had a coffee and a pot noodle for lunch. My knees feel a bit stiff so I haven’t done much this afternoon, I watered the tomatoes and then just sat and read my book till it was time to get dinner. We had pork with potatoes, broccoli, carrots and an egg. H had yogurt for pudding and I had a banana.

2 comments:

  1. Yes they have reopened the carpark but not the hall or gardens. We went for a walk around there today, you have to pre book a space. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting ๐Ÿ˜Šthanks. We won’t ride that way again the road is too busy when they are open, it’s been great for the last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete