Saturday 2 May 2020

Day 44.

I got up just after 6 o’clock and had toast for breakfast because H said we were going out early( we normally leave a 10.30 ) we had a tea and a coffee and H got the bikes out of the garage. In the past few weeks he has been making a bike up out of all the parts he had in the garage. He made it for our youngest son to use when he comes to stay and wanted an old bike to cycle to the climbing centre on, one that he didn’t have to worry about leaving outside. He finished it yesterday, painted it and as it had dried he thought he would try it out this morning. I made the bed and we got ready to leave, we also put on a loaf of bread before we left. We left home around 8.40 and we rode just over 41 miles. It’s the longest ride I have done this year. We had to stop a couple of times for H to adjust the gears but the bike went very well. I had a job keeping up because he had road tyres on and I still have knobbly M T B tyres on which are harder work on the road, also it was a very hilly ride. When we got home we had a coffee and lunch. H had beans on toast and I had a slice of ginger cake and a banana. After lunch I cut all the hairs off the dysons brushes and vacuumed all downstairs. H poured me a glass of wine and I sat and read my book. For dinner tonight we had sausages, chorizo, eggs, grilled tomatoes and chips, it was nice. I had a bath and we watched Ninja warrior. No 1 son rang this morning  they are both still well and no 2 son rang this evening, he is still well too.
Last night I slept better than the night before but my night was riddled with weird dreams. In one I dreamt that I was having a night where I just couldn’t get to sleep for the second night running and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment