Saturday 23 May 2020

Day 65

I got up around 6.15 and had 2 ryvita with butter and marmite for breakfast with a cup of tea. When H had finished his breakfast we had a proper coffee. We both sat in the lounge for a while, H watched tv and I read my book. He went up to ride 50 miles on the turbo trainer and after I had emptied the, dishwasher put everything away, made the bed and dressed I got my bike out of the garage and cycled down to the doctors surgery to post my prescription through the door. I was going for a bit of a ride while I was out but it was so windy it felt quite dangerous so I came straight back home again.when I got home I made myself an instant coffee and had a chat with our daughter on the phone we see her once a week but don’t really get the chance to talk. When H finished his ride I made him a coffee and we had a banana and a penguin for lunch. Each morning this week we find that somebody’s stinking cat 🐈 has messed in out garden. I am most annoyed about it. I’ve got so I don’t like to dig anything up and leave a fresh patch of soil! I have got canes and sticks stuck all over the place trying to keep it off. We watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner. It was quiche, grilled Cheesy tomatoes and potato wedges. We watched Ninja warrior and then I read my book again. I did all my ironing up to date this afternoon when it clouded over because it was cooler than it has been for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment