Wednesday 6 May 2020

Day 48

I got up at 6 o’clock and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. I hung the washing out when it was done. When H had finished his breakfast he made us a coffee. He put our chairs out and and put the windbreak up because there was a strong easterly wind. We were going out on our bikes but H changed his mind and said we would go tomorrow. I would have gone but I am pleased I didn’t have to because my knees are still sore! This is from the ride I did last Saturday! For lunch we had a cheese and cucumber sandwich, a slice of ginger cake and a coffee. We got a message from our granddaughter to say they were on their their way home with our shopping so I changed out of my shorts and we went round to pick it up. We spent 5 minutes shouting to each other through the car window. When we got home we had a glass of wine and sat back in the sunshine. I raked a bucket of moss out of our lawn, got my nice dry washing in and went in to watch tipping point. We had our baths and then dinner. It was jacket potatoes with stewed steak and sweet corn poured over the potatoes and grated cheese on top. Tonight I have 2 soaps which I will watch but because I don’t go to work anymore where we used to talk about the soaps I am beginning to loose interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment