Thursday 28 May 2020

Thursday

I got up at 6.25 after a good nights sleep ( thanks to going back to work). I put on a load of washing and had a slice of toast for breakfast with butter and marmite. I sat and read my book till H brought my coffee and then I drunk it and hung out the washing. H got the bikes out of the garage and I made the bed and emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. We got ready to go out on our bikes and left home soon after 9. We had a nice ride, 30.9 miles. We saw loads of buzzards, some were flying really low. When we got home we had a coffee and a delicious apple and fresh cream puff that our daughter treated us to. We sat in the garden in the sun as long as we could stand it, it was so hot. We had a glass of wine and I watered the tomatoes. When I went in I did a bit of clearing up in the kitchen and put some nice baking potatoes into the oven. I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point. I had a bath and made a meat sauce to pour over our potatoes. It was fried onion mincemeat, peas, broccoli, tomato purée, an oxo cube, water and turmeric. Anyway it was delicious. We had strawberries and cream for dessert. When I had eaten mine I sat and read my book for a bit because I have no soaps this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment