Friday 1 May 2020

May 1st (day43)

I got up at 7.20 and put on a load of washing. I had toast and porridge for breakfast and then H made the coffee. When the washing was done I hung it out. H went out into the garage to fiddle about with his bike so while he was outside I swept and washed the kitchen and toilet floors. When I had done I made coffee and took him a cup out to the garage. He was painting a frame black. I did some skipping and then made chicken sandwiches for lunch. H poured us both a glass of wine and I read a bit of my book. It clouded over and went quite black so I got the washing in and did a bit of raking on the lawn. My washing was dry. I had a bath and washed my hair, we had a cup of tea and watched tipping point. For dinner tonight we had the chicken that was left over from last night with jacket potatoes and baked beans. Tonight I have 2 soaps🙂. Last night I got about 2 hours sleep, it was awful and I have felt rubbish all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment