Monday 11 May 2020

Day 53.

I got up at 6.30 ish and had toast for breakfast with butter, H had made a pot of tea so he poured me a cup. After breakfast we watched ‘wild earth ‘ and when it was over we had a coffee. I sat and finished my book and at 9.30 I went up to change and get a ride in on the turbo trainer. I rode till eleven o’clock and did 23.1 miles . When I finished I had a shower, dressed and after a coffee we went outside and first, dug up a little tree from the back garden and planted it in the front garden. I carried the hose round to the front and while I was watering H mowed the front lawn, I’ve wanted it done for ages and it looks much better. When I had finished I got us cheese,biscuits and pickle for lunch. We sat and watched tv this afternoon and also had a skip, I was going to skip 3 times today but after my bike ride and gardening I didn’t feel like it. We watched tipping point and the chase and I got dinner. We had toad in the hole, potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and gravy. It was really tasty. Our eldest son rang to check that we are both still ok and we had a chat. His wife has grown me some tomato plants and he said he will bring them round for us at some point this week. The ones she gave us last year were great. Tonight I have one of each of all my soaps, happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment