Monday 4 May 2020

Day 46 May Day

I got up at 6.55 and had my breakfast, tea and porridge. We had a coffee and when I had cleared the kitchen up and had a skip I put my cycle gear on and went upstairs for a ride. I did 25.3 miles and when I finished I went down and made us a coffee. I had a shower, dressed and walked to the letterbox to post a birthday card. When I got home I made a cuppa soup each and we had them for lunch with a banana. After that the sun was out so I put my shorts on and went into the garden but it wasn’t warm enough to sit out there so I did a bit more skipping and then some weeding. H came to see me and said when I go in he would open his last bottle of wine so I went in.😄🍷. I sat in the conservatory with my wine and my book till it was time for tipping point. When it was over I cooked dinner. I made a tuna, pasta bake. It’s a recipe our daughter gave me and I haven’t made it for ages. It was delicious and it’s a good job it is because I have so much over we will be having it again tomorrow. I don’t remember it being so big last time. Last night I had a text from our daughter saying that it wasn’t  going to be a bank holiday today, it had been moved to Friday! I can’t believe they can move bank holidays just like that! Before we know it Christmas will be moved to March.

No comments:

Post a Comment