Monday 18 May 2020

Monday

I got up at 6.20 and put on a load of washing. H was up and had made the tea so I had a cup. When my washing was done I hung it out and H made me a coffee. I had 2 ryvita with butter and marmite for breakfast and then I put my shorts on and we sat in the garden in the sun. After bout half an hour I got up and worked in the garden. I thought I would weed a small bed under the kitchen window first and when that was done I planted my last 3 tomato plants into the garden, watered and raked etc. We had another coffee and I had a skip. We had the same lunch as yesterday. H dropped his phone in the garden onto a brick and cracked the glass! We sat in the garden some more and I did yet more weeding. H went in at 2.30 because he had hah enough sun for one day. I cleared our chairs away etc and joined him. I started a new book and made a pot of tea. We watched tipping point, each had a bath and then dinner. Dinner was easy because we had the meat loaf that was left over from yesterday so I just grilled some tomatoes, mushrooms and cauliflower to go with it. I had an orange for dessert and H had a yogurt. I have 4 soaps this evening to it’s a good one. Yesterday our youngest son rang for a chat, he went climbing at the weekend and when he got home he discovered 2 tics, one on his knee and another on his ankle! This really freaked me out! One year, in Spain I found 2 on my stomach and I still have nightmares about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment