Friday 15 May 2020

Day 57.

I got up at 7.10 and put on a load of washing. I had the crust off the new loaf for my breakfast and had it with butter and marmite. I made a pot of tea and had a cup of that too. When the washing was done i dressed so I could hang it out. H made me a coffee and I sat with it in the garden because it was lovely and sunny and there was no wind. I got the bin in when it had been emptied and we both sat outside till it clouded over a bit and H went in. I stayed outside and worked in the garden. I am sorting out the rockery, it’s been a bit neglected lately so it’s taking ages. I worked on it till 3 non stop apart from getting lunch, egg salad, a rock cake and a coffee. I have done about half! At 4.30 our eldest son came round with some fantastic tomato plants that our daughter in law has grown from seed, she also sent me some bedding plants and an Angels trumpet. Also son bought us a Cromer crab 🦀 , it will be our first this year, my favourite food! We will have it for lunch tomorrow. For dinner tonight we had fish, chips and mushy peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment