Sunday 17 May 2020

Day 59.

I got up at just after 6 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had toast for breakfast. I read my book till H got up and we had a coffee. I hung the washing out and read some more of my book. H said we were going out on our bikes at 9.30 so I went up, made the bed and sorted out what I was going to wear. We got ready and actually left a bit early. It was a lovely ride, the roads were really quiet and we saw three times as many cyclists as we did cars. The birds were singing and the sun was shining. We did almost 41 miles. This week I have done just over 130 miles. When we got home we had a coffee, then soup, a banana and a chocolate chip bun. We both sat in the garden for over an hour, topping up our tans. Before I went indoors I watered my tomatoes and put our chairs away. I had a bath and cooked dinner. I made a meat loaf which was delicious. We had it with potato wedges, mushrooms and cauliflower. I have half of it left over so we will be having it again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment