Thursday 21 May 2020

Day 63

I got up at 1 minute to 7 and made a pot of tea. I had a slice of toast for breakfast and  when H got up he made us a coffee. We both sat about reading because the forecast was for thunder storms and it was very cloudy but warm. But the skies cleared so H got the bikes out and we got ready to go for a ride. We did 25 and a bit miles. There wasn’t much wind and it was really warm. We both enjoyed it . When we got home H made the coffee while I put the bikes away. We sat in the garden (27 degrees ), I want in at 2 till 3 it was just too hot. I made us each a drink then and we went back out for an hour. We went in at 4 for tipping point and when it was over we had a bath. When I came back down I made a pot of tea and cooked our pizzas for dinner. For pudding it was strawberries πŸ“ and cream. I have no soaps this evening but at 8 o’clock I have another episode of Pride and Prejudice. So I am looking forward to that. Today our great granddaughter is 11 months old, it will be lovely when we can see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment