Tuesday 19 May 2020

Day 61

I got up at 5.50 and made a pot of tea. I brought the vacuum cleaner downstairs but didn’t use it till H got up because I didn’t want to wake him. I had toast for breakfast and H made the coffee. After I had cleaned all downstairs I took the cleaner back up but H said we had to get ready to go out on our bikes so I will do upstairs tomorrow. I put on a loaf of bread and changed into my cycle gear ready to go. We had a nice ride, just over 30 miles. The roads were still very quiet, and lots of people on bikes.  When we got home I put the bikes away and H made a cup of coffee. We had pilchards for lunch and a chocolate bun. I read a bit of my book this afternoon and watered the tomatoes. H got the bbq out and lit it before he went up for his shower. While he was upstairs I prepared a salad. I had made a really nice potato salad this afternoon so we had a big helping of that on our salad . Our meat was sirloin steaks, pork sausages and chicken  🍗 drumsticks . I had a bath before dinner. We watched tipping point and the chase. So I have had a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment