Saturday 16 May 2020

Day 58

I got up at 6.30 and H was already up, had made the tea and was in the pain cave getting ready for his ride. I had a cup of tea and 2 ryvita biscuits with butter and marmite. I sat and read my book till H finished his ride then we had a coffee and went into the garden, H dug a patch over and I planted the tomato plants. We put each plant a steak in and I tied each one up, they look nice.we had another coffee and I dressed our crab which we had for lunch. I went back outside and worked in the garden a bit longer. We took some tomato plants to our daughter and when we got home we had a glass of wine and I had a shower and read my book till it was time to get dinner. We had chilli 🌶 con carné poured over jacket potatoes 🥔. We watched Ninja warrior and when it was over I wrote this.

No comments:

Post a Comment