Tuesday 12 May 2020

Day 54 of lockdown.

I got up at 6 o’clock and had a bowl of porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea. I watched ‘wild earth’ on tv and H made me a coffee. He got the bikes out of the garage which surprised me because I didn’t know we were even going out! I did a bit of skipping and we got Tracy to go out on our bikes. When I went up to change I made the bed and also had time to sweep the kitchen and toilet floors before we went. We did 27 and a bit miles, the wind was very strong but we enjoyed the ride. When we got home we had a coffee and I put the bikes away and watered the plants we moved yesterday while H was sorting out the soup. We also had a banana. H watched tele for most of the afternoon so I sat in the conservatory and read my new book. We watched tipping point, had a bath and then I cooked dinner. We had fish cakes, mushrooms, potato wedges and mushy peas. I sent our daughter my weekly shopping list. She challenged me to a game of scrabble yesterday (on our phones) and she beat me by 3 points! I must try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment