Monday 25 May 2020

Spring bank holiday Monday.

I got up at 6.20 and put on a load of washing and had tea and porridge for breakfast. I dressed so I could hang out the washing and H gave goth our bikes a proper clean, upside down on the grass with hot soapy water and a soft brush. When they dried, he polished them and mine looks like new. While he was doing that I vacuumed the house. I got us a coffee and when the bikes were finished I put them back in the garage. For lunch we had soup and a banana. We spent some time sitting in the sun
and also some weeding and watering. We were watching tipping point and my boss rang. One of my workmates is away because of a death in the family and won’t be back till next Wednesday week so he has asked me if I could go back to plant lettuce and sweet corn. They have to go in at a certain time or they won’t be any good. He says he has masks and also the clear visors and also I will be working on my own anyway so I said yes. H says if I come home and moan about a backache I can’t go again so I will have to suffer in silence. I had a shower and cooked dinner, we had fish cakes, jacket potatoes and roast cauliflower. I have 4 soaps tonight! Bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment