Monday 1 June 2020

Yesterday!

I got up at 6 o’clock and had tea and toast for breakfast. I put on a load of washing and we had a coffee. H got the bikes out of the garage and gave the chains a wipe over. I hung out the washing, made the bed and relaxed with my book. At 8.30 he said we should start to get ready to go out on our bikes and went up to the bathroom to shave. I hunted out a pair of cycle shorts because it’s to hot for my full length tights. We left home just after 9 o’clock and had a nice ride, 37 and a bit miles. We went to Melton Constable, from there to Hindleveston where we turned left and came back home. Beautiful country lanes and so quiet. It’s the fewest number of cars we have seen on the roads ever! Cyclists outnumbered the cars by over 10 to 1. When we got home we changed and sat in the garden with a coffee and a cheese and beetroot sandwich.  Later on we had a gin and tonic. I made a pot of tea at 4 o’clock and when we went in I had a shower. I got the washing in and cooked dinner. We had guck legs with cauliflower, broccoli and potatoes. After dinner I went up to watch countryfile and write my blog! However when I got up this morning I thought I must be getting old and forgetful because I couldn’t remember writing my blog!  But it’s ok because I hadn’t!😂I must have fallen asleep. I guess it was too much sun and too much exercise ( and too much gin) 😆.

No comments:

Post a Comment