Sunday 1 March 2020

Sunday.

I got up at 6.15 and put on a load of washing. H was up at 6 so he made the pot of tea. I had a cup but decided to wait for my porridge till he was riding upstairs. Before he went up we had a coffee. He went up at 7.30 to ride in a 2 hour race at 8.15. I then had my breakfast and went up to dress so I could hang out the washing. It was a lovely bright blowy day and so nice to see the washing in the sun. I fed the birds and put my jacket on so I could work in the garden while I listened to the Archers omnibus. H finished his ride while I was still out there, made us both a coffee and tapped on the window to call me in. I didn’t bother to go out again till 2 o’clock when I got the washing in, ironed it and popped it in the airing cupboard. As soon as that was done I got ready fo r a ride. I did 32 miles. I was quite slow because I wasn’t really in the mood but as it’s the first of the month I wanted to make a start on my miles for the month. Hopefully we will be able to do some nice rides on the road this month. When I finished I had a bath and H made another pot of tea so we had a cup and then dinner. It was easy because I only had to heat up yesterday’s stew.  We had a message from our youngest son who was about to board his flight  ✈️ to Italy 🇮🇹! I hope he will be safe. Now I am watching dancing on ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment