Monday 23 March 2020

Day 4 ,Monday

I got up at 6 o’clock, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea , a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. H came down and had his breakfast. When he had done he made us a coffee. When the washing was done I dressed and hung it out. I fed the birds and did a bit of housework. H went up to turbo and I made the bed and went out to work in the garden. I finished clearing the path so tomorrow I will start on the patio. By the end of all this my garden should be immaculate. We had soup and a bun for lunch and then it was my turn in the pain cave. I had a slow ride for a change. H put a small ring on for me so I could just twiddle and not go anywhere very fast. I did 24.2 miles, average speed 15.8 mph. When I finished H made popcorn and I poured the wine. We watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner, pasta in a beef sauce.
Today I should have been at work, I wish I could have gone but H is really worried that I will bring covid 19 home to him. It’s not worth all the stress for mínimum wage. I wonder if I will ever go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment