Tuesday 17 March 2020

Tuesday.

I got up early because I had a dickie tummy so I thought I would put the washing machine on. I didn’t bother to go back to bed I just dozed on the sofa. When H got up I stripped the bed and put on a second load of washing. We had our breakfast, (porridge and tea ) and then we also had a coffee. I fed the birds and hung out the washing. It was a lovely dry, sunny and windy. H went out to the garage to look for a tool and I worked in the garden. I have started cutting round the edge of the lawn and bricks. It’s a job I enjoy and always takes me a while to finish. When H came in he tapped on the window and I went in and got lunch. We had chicken sandwiches and pickled onions with a cup of coffee. At 1.45 I got ready to ride on the turbo trainer. H had fitted a new bike onto it and it was quite different. I had to get used to a new position but it worked ok. I did 21 miles av 18 mph. When I finished I made a pot of tea, had a bath and then a cup of tea and a biscuit. We watched tipping point and then I cooked dinner. We had cod in breadcrumbs with jacket potatoes and baked beans.
Tomorrow I am going to work, it might be my last day, I am not sure how long I will be able to catty on. But schools in our area are still open so there is no panic yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment