Thursday 26 March 2020

Day 7.

I got up at 6.05, put on a load of washing and had buttered toast for breakfast with a cup of tea. After H had got up and eaten his breakfast he made us a coffee. I hung out the washing , made the bed and dressed. I sat and finished my book so I could give it back to our daughter when we next saw her. H went up to turbo and I dusted all downstairs. When he finished we had a sausage sandwich with a coffee. I sat in the garden for half an hour in my shorts-it was as long as I could bare, it was so cold. I managed to sit out longer yesterday as it was a bit warmer. But when I came in I put my shorts back in the cupboard because we aren’t getting any warm days for a while. Daughter let me know she had our shopping so we went round to collect it. She was looking out for us and when we arrived she came out we opened our boot(from inside the car) she popped our shopping in and closed the boot, job done. When we got home we had a cup of tea, watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner. Chicken curry then fruit trifle with squirty cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment