Tuesday 3 March 2020

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.40, put on a load of washing and then made porridge and a pot of tea and had my breakfast. After breakfast H made us a coffee and then he went upstairs to the pain cave for a bike ride. He rode for 2 hours and when he finished he had a shower and when he came down I made us a coffee. No sooner had I made it than there was a ring at the door and our coffee table had arrived.
( We would have gone out on our bikes today but we had to wait in for the delivery 🚚.) it was a flat pack and the instructions  said it would take 2 people 30 minutes to assemble. Well we make a good team and it went together really well and took us 20 minutes! It very nice. When that was done I got cheese and biscuits for lunch with a cup of soup. At 2 o’clock I went up for a ride, I did 22.2 miles and my average speed was 19.7 mph. It was hot work. I ran myself a bath hen I had done and I also washed my hair. We watched tipping point and then I cooked dinner, spaghetti bolognese. I got my washing in just before we had a shower of rain but it wasn’t completely dry, mainly because it was towels and the heavy bathmat. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment