Tuesday 31 March 2020

Day 12.

I got up just before 7.30 and put on a load of washing. H was up and had made the tea so he poured me a cup. Next he came in with my coffee. When the washing was done I hung it out and fed the birds. When H went upstairs for his exercise  I made and ate my porridge, made the bed, dressed and went outside to work in the garden. I have finished cutting all round the edge of the lawn now I just have to do the oval bed. I also have to Dort the bed out, it’s a right mess. It’s supposed to be a rockery but so much rubbish has grown up you can hardly see the rocks. When H finished his ride, 40 miles, he tapped on the kitchen window and I went in. He made us an instant coffee and I got cheese and biscuits with pickle for lunch.When I had finished mine I read a chapter of my book. At 1.45 I went up for my exercise. I did half as much as H, 20 miles. When I finished I had a shower, got the washing in, all dry, and waited for tipping point to come on. When it was over I cooked dinner which was minced beef with onions, carrot, peas and tomato purée and an oxo cube poured over jacket potatoes 🥔. We had rice pudding for dessert. We also had a G&T. Now I am going to watch my soaps, well the few that are still on.

No comments:

Post a Comment