Tuesday 24 March 2020

Day 5 .

I got up at 6.20 and put on a load of washing. I had tea and porridge for breakfast. H came down at 6.50 and had the same. I put a load of meal worms out for the birds and refilled the bird bath. We had a proper coffee and then I dressed and hung out the washing. I made the bed, brought the vacuum cleaner downstairs, emptied it, cut the hairs off the brushes and vacuumed all downstairs. H went up to turbo and I read 2 chapters of my book. I am trying to ration it but it’s so good I struggle to put it down. At 10.30 I made 2 coffees and took H his upstairs. Mine, I took into the garden. I wed the patio and the pots on it. When H finished he tapped on the window and I went in to get lunch. We had a cheese sandwich with a pickled onion. H also had soup. At 2 o’clock I went on the training bike and did 24. 2 miles again . When I finished I had a bath and washed my hair.. I cooked dinner, we had breaded cod with cauliflower, leeks and potatoes. Our daughter and granddaughter sent me a picture of what they have been doing today, colouring in those adult colouring books. It’s a good idea, I have a couple of them, I will have to fish them out, I am fed up with playing patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment