Sunday 29 March 2020

Sunday, day 10

I got up at 7.20 and put on a load of washing. H poured me a cup of tea and when I had drunk it he made me a coffee. He went up to turbo and I vacuum all upstairs. I went to see how he was getting on and there was over 400 in his race! When he finished he had a shower and we had a coffee. At 12 he had a date scone and a cuppa soup and I had a tomato with a slice of cheese. Earlier I was about to hang out my washing and it want a bit black so I thought I would hang on. The next minute it began to hail then snow which finally turned to rain. I brightened up again but I could see another huge cloud coming up and the same thing happened again so my washing stayed in the basket. At 2 we had a glass of wine 🍷 and I was supposed to be having a ride but I just didn’t feel like it. I made a pot of tea at 3 and when I had drunk mine I went up for a bath then I cooked dinner. We had duck breasts  with roast potatoes, cabbage and leeks. Our son who lives in London phoned yesterday and he said he had queued to get into Waitrose for over 2 hours! But he said it was fine when he got in and they had everything he wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment