Saturday 29 February 2020

Saturday.

I got up at 7.15 and put on a load of washing. H was already up and had made a pot of tea so he poured me one. He made the coffee next . When the washing was done I couldn’t hang it out because it was pouring with rain for a change. When H went up for a ride on the turbo trainer I had a bowl of porridge . After breakfast I made a beef stew for dinner tonight, I like to make it early because I think I makes the meat more tender. I fed the birds their meal worms and our 2 robins were first on the scene today. When H finished his 2 hour ride I made us a coffee and he had a cheese sandwich with celery and I had a slice of cheese and a stick of celery. After that I went to the chemist for my prescription. When I got back I changed and had a a ride in the pain cave just to make sure I got my exercise done. I had a bath as soon as I had finished and when I went downstairs H had made a pot of tea. I poured us both a cup , he had a hot cross bun with his and I had a ginger biscuit. At 6 15 we had our dinner and the stew is very tasty. I made a huge pan full so it’s stew again tomorrow! When I had eaten mine I went up to watch tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment