Thursday 19 March 2020

Thursday.

I got up at 5.25, put on a load of washing and then made a pot of tea and porridge for breakfast. We had a coffee and I hung out the washing. I dressed, made the bed and read some of my book. When H went up to turbo I went outside to do a bit of work on the garden. When H finished his ride he came outside and together we managed to cut up the base of the exploding coffee table and get it in the bin.  We went in and had a cup of minestrone soup for lunch. After that I changed into my padded shorts to  have a ride in the pain cave. I did 21 miles av 18.7 mph. When I finished H ran me a bath and I also washed my hair. When I got back downstairs he had made a pot of tea so we had a cup with a ginger biscuit. We watched tipping point and I cooked dinner. We had spaghetti bolognese.
H and I have decided today that we are going to completely self isolate. I will ring my boss tomorrow and tell him that I won’t be going back till the ‘ all clear ‘ has been sounded. We will manage with the provisions we have in the house for as long as they last and see how we get on. I thought I would get a milk man to deliver but they have been inundated with calls and are not taking any more customers.  I will miss my work but I suppose it’s better than dying!

No comments:

Post a Comment