Friday 6 March 2020

Friday.

I got up at 6.05, put on a load of washing. We had our breakfast and as soon as I was done we got ready to go to Asda. We did our shopping. It was more busy than usual and some of the shelves were pretty empty. The only thing I wanted but couldn’t get was milk powder. We need it for our bread recipe but we stopped at Tesco’s on the way home and I got some there.when we got home I unpacked and put everything away and then before I read my magazine and drank my coffee I hung out the washing. After that H and I went to Reepham in the car. It’s much quicker than on the bike. I managed to get some coasters to match the one our granddaughter bought me for Christmas. It’s one I really like. We had a coffee and jam and cream donut. When we got home we had a hot cross bun and I went up to turbo. I tried really hard today and managed to do 20 miles in under an hour. My average was 20.1 mph. I was pleased with that but I was so hot. As soon as I finished I had a bath and washed my hair. I got the washing in and it was lovely and dry. For dinner tonight we had pizza and salad. All day I have thought it was Saturday! I said to H this evening there is nothing only rubbish on tele’ so shall we watch ‘ Blythe spirit ‘ with a large G&T, he thought it was a great idea so we did. I then went up to write my blog, turned on my tv and saw the last 2 minutes of Eastenders! I couldn’t work out what it was doing on on a Saturday! I will have to get my act together!  

No comments:

Post a Comment