Monday 30 March 2020

Day 11. Of isolation

I got up at 7.15 and H poured me a cup of tea. As soon as I had drunk it he made me a coffee! I hung out yesterday’s washing and fed the birds. When I came in I made and ate my porridge. I spent quite a long while writing an email to New Zealand and then I went outside and worked in the garden. I finished all the way round the lawn and it looks nice and tidy but I still have to cut all round an oval bed that’s set in the lawn. Mid morning we had an instant coffee and at 12 o’clock I went in to make some vegetable soup. After we had eaten it,( it was nice) I went up to the pain cave. I did 20.4 miles av 19 mph. When I finished I had a bath, we watched tipping point and we just had scrambled eggs on toast for tea plus a banana. With our soup we had a load of grated cheese so with all the veg it was a good meal. The virus 🦠 is still spreading fast, the Olympic Games have finally been officially cancelled till next year and loads of firms will go bust. They said on our local news tonight that Norwich airport will struggle if a firm pulls out, but it’s an ill wind that blows nobody any good as they say. If the airport closed my boss would be a multi millionaire because his land would be worth a fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment