Sunday 22 March 2020

Day three.

I took ages to get to sleep last night, I couldn’t think what day it was and wether I had to go to work in the morning or if I could lay in. I was so annoyed when I remembered I don’t have to go to work again and can stay in bed as long as I like any day. When I bot up as 6.30 I put on a load of washing and H poured me a cup of tea. I fed the birds and we had a coffee. When H went up to turbo I I made and ate my porridge. I dressed and made the bed, then I hung out the washing. It was lovely and sunny 🌞 outside but the wind was freezing so I put my coat on and worked in the garden while I listened to the Archers omnibus. When it was over I went in and H had just finished his ride so I made us a coffee. We had a cheese and beetroot sandwich for lunch and I started a new book and read 4 chapters before getting ready for a turbo. It was so hot in the pain cave! The sun was full on the window and the room was like an oven. We have a huge fan in there but I can’t bare to have it on. I decided to only ride 10 miles. H came up to see how I was getting on and as I had nearly finished he went down and made a pot of tea. I poured as soon as I got down. I sat with H and watched a Columbo then we had our baths and after that a glass of wine. I have had a nice relaxing day and haven’t had to do any cooking because we have yesterday’s left over stew.

No comments:

Post a Comment