Tuesday 10 March 2020

Tuesday.

I got up at 7.15 and had porridge for breakfast. We had a coffee and I gave the birds their meal worms. We watched a bit of news which is all about the dreaded virus 🦠. I made the bed and did a bit of clearing up in the kitchen. At 10.30 we got ready to go to Sheringham. When we got there we went to Holland and Barrett because H is almost out of peanut butter. Next we went to the hardware store where he bought 2 new padlocks for our garage. The ones we have had for over 10 years and sometimes difficult to unlock now. After that we went to the chippy where we had fish and chips for lunch with a mug of tea. When we came out we walked to the sea and for once the tide was out so I had to go and have a paddle. I was surprised to find that the sea was warmer than it was at Christmas. It was really windy today but mild and I had a lovely day. When we got home we both had a soft drink and later we had a cup of tea. We didn’t want anything to eat because we weren’t hungry. We watched a cycle race and our local news , so now I will watch my soaps.
Our youngest son was in Italy for a week but has now moved on to Croatia. He has sent us some photos and it looks nice. He should be coming back next weekend but says he will stay in London and self isolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment