Sunday 15 March 2020

Sunday.

I got up at 6.30 and H, who was already up poured me a cup of tea. I put on a load of washing and next we had a coffee. I hung out the washing out when it was done and fed the birds. I read a chapter of my bike and when H went up to turbo. I had my porridge and after I had cleaned my teeth, dressed and made the bed I went outside to do a bit of work in the garden. I tidied the patio and did a bit of weeding. I was outside till H finished his ride and then I went in, made us a coffee and went back out to do a bit more till it was time to get lunch. We had cheese and piccalilli sandwiches again. They were delicious. I got the washing in and it was all dry. I did all my ironing up to date and put the chicken in the oven. I sat and read my book till H ran me a bath. After that I peeled the potatoes and after we had had a glass of wine I cut up the broccoli and cooked the veggies. Dinner was nice. We had rhubarb for dessert.   We have just seen on tv that the government will be making an announcement soon saying all over 70s must stay indoors! This means I won’t be able to go to work! It’s all very well but they won’t pay my wages will they! I don’t think my boss will be very happy! Mind you , he has just flown home from abroad so I hope he will be self isolating for 14 days but I very much doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment