Friday 27 March 2020

Friday ( day 8 )

I got up at 6. 10 and had my breakfast. I took 2 pork chops out of the freezer for dinner tonight and some cooked turkey slices to put in our lunch sandwiches. When H got up we had a coffee and I got the bin in after it had been emptied. I did all the ironing up to date and started a new book. At 10 o’clock we had a coffee and I went out to work in the garden for a while. I came in to make the lunch sandwiches and couldn’t be bothered to go out again so I read a bit more of my book. At 1.30 I went up to have a ride on the turbo trainer. I did 20.4 miles av 19 mph. I hope this is doing me some good while we are stuck indoors. When I finished I had a shower and then cooked dinner. We had pork chops, potatoes, cauliflower and leeks. Our pudding was fruit trifle and squirty cream again.
Poor Boris has the virus 🦠 and it is still spreading fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment