Saturday 28 March 2020

Day 9 of isolation.

I got up at 6.15 and put on a load of washing. H was already up and had made the tea so I had a cup. I took the meal worms out for the birds and 2 black birds were eating them before I had finished tipping them out. Next I hung out the washing, made the bed and dressed. We had a coffee and H went up to turbo. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away and then I made my porridge. H had trouble with his ride, it ‘dropped out’ and he had to start again. There were over 20 thousand  people on zwift! When he finished we had a coffee and a pot noodle for lunch. I read a whole load of my book and at 2.30 I went up for a ride . I did 20.5 miles so I have ridden 110 miles this week, all indoors.! When I finished we had a glass of wine 🍷 and watched tipping point. I got the washing in, dry again. I had a bath and washed my hair. For dinner we had fish cakes with jacket potatoes and baked beans. Yogurt for pudding. When I was getting the washing in I dropped a peg, I looked down, saw where it went took the second peg off the t shirt 👕 and bent down to pick the peg up but I couldn’t find it! I was so annoyed it must be there right in front of my eyes but I spent 5 minutes looking. I will try again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment