Wednesday 25 March 2020

Wednesday day 6

I got up at 6.20 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and H got up. We both had tea and porridge for breakfast but he also had a slice of toast. I hung the washing out when it was done and H fed the birds. I dressed and made the bed and took some sausages out of the freezer for dinner tonight. H went outside and sat in the garden so I put my shorts on and joined him. I made us both a coffee before I sat down. We were outside for quite a while and I can actually see a mark where my shorts were. It’s a pity it’s going to turn cooler again. As we are stuck here isolated if the weather was good we would be able to get a really nice tan. For lunch we had cream crackers and cheese with pickles. I pulled a few weeds out of the garden and then I went upstairs to turbo. I did 21.1 miles. When I finished H ran me a bath, we watched tipping point with a cup of tea and a biscuit and then I cooked dinner. We had sausages, eggs, peas, sweet corn and potato wedges. Yummy.
Today H took our toilet light switch and fitting down rewired  it all, put it back and joy of joy it works. He has done a great job. Next I hope to get him to mow the front and back lawns and clean the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment